LA was a blast! No place like home. Whenever I go home I have to visit my favorite places which are now my husband’s favorite places as well (he swears he’s from LA y’all, lol). I wanted to share 5 of my favorite spots to hit up for if you ever visit LA. Some are on every Los Angeles round-up and some are more popular amongst locals.
- Wasteland – They have some of the best second hand designer goods. The deals you get there are better than eBay or anywhere else IMO. They do not authenticate so be careful when considering that Chanel bag. The best location is on Melrose.
- Manhattan Beach – I love the laid back atmosphere of Manhattan Beach and The Strand.
- Palos Verdes Peninsula – Just take a drive up and down Palos Verdes Drive. You can stop at one of the cliffs and just be amazed.
- Santa Monica Place & 3rd St Promenade is great for shopping and serious people watching.
- Larchmont – A quaint little area with boutiques and chic restaurants off 3rd st. (Hit up California donuts on your way)
Of course no style blogger’s blog post would be complete without outfit deets — So I did a round-up of my vacation style for you guys! P.S. Items are linked under pics!