When you become so obsessed with your summer go-to skirt that you can’t imagine putting it away, ever! Summer clothes are often bright, saturated colors, but just because fall’s palette is generally more subdued, it doesn’t mean you can’t bring the two together. The key is to anchor brights with pieces in similar or less brilliant shades. Also try adding your summery pieces and midi skirts with heavier fabrics and accessories. Here’s how I decided to style one of my favorite summer pieces for the fall/winter season.
- Midi Skirt – Eloquii (actual below)
- Houndstooth Scarf – TJ Maxx (similar below)
- Striped T-shirt – Old Navy (here)
- Studded Heels – Forever 21 (similar below)
- Velvet Handbag – Juicy Couture (similar below)