I’ve been road trippin like crazy lately! So I was excited when Dove asked me to share my top getaway essentials with you guys! Here we go!
- Light Layers – Be ready for whatever the weather may throw at you. I like to have pieces that I can easily layer-on or easily take off and throw in my bag. Light layers are perf for this!
- Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant – Love this stuff! It instantly dries with no visible residue and lasts for 48-hours – while leaving your underarms silky smooth. Those car rides can get stuffy so I’m happy that the spray provides odor and wetness protection too. If you haven’t tried it yet, you’re totes missing out! Go to Dove.com/TryDry to learn more.
- Oversized Sunnies – How can you enjoy the sun without your sunnies. These nude Celine Sunnnies have quickly become my faves.
- Crossbody – When you’re exploring new environments you just need something you can toss across you. Love this Minkoff mini. It just seems safer and more practical for trips like this.
- Straw Hat – You’re not on a getaway without a straw hat! Not only does it protect your skin but it makes your look polished and chic.
- Fun Sandals – Festive sandals are all the rage right now. My little taupe fringe Steve Madden’s go with everything and are comfy too!
- Statement Earrings – Because there’s no better time for an ear party! Remember when you dress up your ears — you dress up your entire outfit!
Sponsored Post. All opinions are my own.